Your Cplanet Scrapbook is the hub of you interaction with Cplanet. Your Scrapbook organizes all of your life events you recreate on Cplanet and all of the events of created by other members that you attended or connect to by request or invitation. Create groups to organize your events however you would like. For example, you could group your events by purpose like: My Vacations, My Baseball Games, My Birthdays, etc.
Things to do from the Scrapbook page:
- Add a new Cplanet Event
- View an existing Cplanet Event
- Create a new Scrapbook group
- View a group in a Group Page
- Organize events into custom groups
- Search for public Event on Cplanet
- Search for public Groups on Cplanet
- Search for other Cplanet members
The Cplanet Event is an online media holder that is stamped with a physical location and date/time upon being created. Once created, you start filling in with photos, video and comments of the event it is meant to capture. Other people who were present at the event being captured can be invited, or request to, contribute their photos, video and comments which consolidated all of the event memorabilia into in to one place of reference. You are notified by email when media is submitted to one of your event and it will not be posted until it is approved by you or someone you have given administrator privileges to. If you choose, you can easily share your Cplanet Events on the social networks, or you can keep them for personal nostalgia.
Things to do from an Event Page:
- Configure your Greeting Page
- Add event photos, videos, text descriptions, etc
- Invite others to view or contribute media
- Share the event on the social networks
Great uses for Event Pages:
- Your kid’s sporting events
- Holidays, parties and special occasions
- Vacations, or even better: Group Vacations
The group page displays Cplanet Events all pertaining to a common purpose. For example, if you want to capture all the events associated to your wedding, you can create a group in your Scrapbook called “My Wedding” and within that group you could add individual events for: the proposal, the engagement party, the shower, the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception. All the pictures, video and comments gathered at each event can be organized into their respective holders.